Personal Data Policy
The EU regulation on the protection of personal data – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data (called “GDPR”) becomes applicable on 25 May 2018.
Therefore, we hereby provide you with the information on the purpose and principles of processing personal data as well as on the rights related to the processing of the aforementioned data of persons the data of which are being processed by VENTOSYSTEM Bohdan Kontrymowicz with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Mickiewicza 63, 01-625 Warsaw.
- The Controller of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as: “Controller”) is VENTOSYSTEM Bohdan Kontrymowicz with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Mickiewicza 63, 01-625 Warsaw), NIP: 5251437300, REGON: 140112667, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
- The personal data can be processed for the below mentioned purposes:
- answering the inquiries of our customers/business partners, providing offers based on the obtained inquiries;
- rendering services in accordance with business activity conducted by our company;
- cooperation between our company and your company;
- maintaining contact with you within the scope of our business activity;
- setting up a user account in the VENTOS programme – to register for such an account, to contact other users of the programme, to provide additional guidance and to receive information on the use of the VENTOS programme;
- in justified cases – of pursuing claims for damages and defending our rights.
- Personal data are processed based on Article 6 Section 1 Item f of GDPR, i.e. necessity of processing data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, such as improvement of the service quality and its adaptation to the needs of customers/business partners.
- We care about the data confidentiality. Due to necessity to ensure proper organisation e.g. within the IT infrastructure or ongoing issues related to our activity as entrepreneur, your personal data can be provided to the following categories of recipients:
- service providers supplying us with technical and organisational solutions for the management of our company, in particular IT service providers (companies: Grupa PWM Spółka z o.o., ul. Rydygiera 8, 01-793 Warsaw; Ares Komputer Małgorzata Krysińska, ul. Gwiaździsta 13, 01-651 Warsaw) courier and postal companies;
- suppliers of legal and advisory services when pursuing outstanding claims for damages (in particular law firms, debt collection agencies);
- related companies: VENTOSYSTEM Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, ul. Adama Mickiewicza 63, 01-625 Warsaw and VENTOSYSTEM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Adama Mickiewicza 63, 01-625 Warsaw.
- As the Controller we ensure the access to the processed personal data. In case of processing your personal data by our company, you have the right to rectify them, request their deletion or limitation of their processing. Furthermore, you have the right to raise objection against processing your personal data by our company as well as the right to transfer the personal data to another controller. Should you wish to exercise any of these rights – you can contact us by letter via traditional post at the following address: ul. Mickiewicza 63, 01-625 Warsaw or by e-mail at: email@example.com.
- Please be also advised that you have the right to lodge a claim to an authority supervising the observance of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- “Cookies” Policy
Our websites use “cookies” files. You can define the specifications for the storage or access to your personal data by changing the “cookies” settings in your browser.
a. What are "cookies" files?
The cookies files (so called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files that are stored in the User’s final device and are intended for the use of the Portal websites. Cookies usually include the name of the website of their origin, their storage periods on the final device and unique number.
b.What functions do the "cookies" files have?
The "cookies" files can fulfil various functions. They are mostly used to remember User’s preferences and personalize the content of websites, to enable the compilation of statistics of the website visitors or to recommend the content that would be most relevant to the User.
c. What are the "cookies" files used for?
The "cookies" files on our websites are used for the following purposes:
- Personalizing the content of the Portal’s websites according to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; these files allow us in particular to recognize the User’s device and to display the website accordingly, so that it is adjusted to their individual needs;
- Compiling statistics which help us to understand how the Users use our websites, that enables us to improve their structure and content;
- Maintaining the User’s session (after logging in) so that the User does not have to enter their login and password again on each subpage;
d. What "cookies" files do we use?
We use several types of cookies files on our websites which we distinguish based on the following criteria:
- Period of time during which the "cookie" file is stored on the User’s final device – we use both "cookies" files stored for the time of session (time of using the browser) and files which are not deleted after shutting down the browser and are stored in the User’s device for a specific period of time or validity period.
- Origin of the issuer – we use both "cookies" files and external "cookies" files stemming from partners we cooperate with.
- Invasion of User’s privacy – mostly we use "cookies" files necessary to provide the website functionality, the use of which does not consist in User tracking. In addition, we also use "cookies“ files for monitoring of the User’s behaviour, however we do not collect information for the purpose of identifying personal data of a particular user.
e. Do we use "cookies" files stemming from third parties?
Yes, we do use external “cookies” files stemming from parties we cooperate with, such as Google and YouTube. Since the way some "cookies" files stemming from external partners work can be different from that presented in this Policy, we hereby ask you to get acquainted with the information on these "cookies" files which is available on our partners’ websites:
f. How to delete or block "cookies" files?
The default settings of the web browser usually allow placing the "cookies" files in the User’s final device. In accordance with Article 173 Section 2 of the Polish Law on Telecommunications (Polish Journal of Laws of 21.12.2012, item 1445) if your browser settings remain unchanged after having received an information on the "cookies" files used on the website, it means you hereby accept the practice of using "cookies" files on the websites.
The User can change default settings of the web browser in order to avoid storing cookies files on their device. The description of the cookies files configuration for separate browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Bing, Safari.
However, it should be kept in mind that when you delete or block "cookies" files, some sessions of our websites will not function properly.
g. Use of the data
The collected data are used to compile statistics related to the manner of using our portal by Users. The collected data are not disclosed to third parties, apart from public authorities empowered under legal provisions.
The application collects the following information: IP address, version of the operating system as well as name and version of the web browser.
Please be kindly informed that your consent to process the personal data is freely given. However, due to the fact that the access of the VENTOS Online programme in a professional version is granted free of charge and that we do care about the opinions of the Users of this programme and still want to improve the quality of our programme in the upcoming versions, you need to give your consent in order to complete a registration and obtain a license to use the programme.